Above image by ©Red Bird Hills
- I am a daughter, a sister, a loving wife, a proud mama to a chocolate lab named Lucy, a best friend, a social worker and a photographer - AND coming in September 2013 my husband and I are expecting our first baby!
I am grateful you took the time to visit my site today.
- I love my husband Dexter & Lucy more than anything - I can only imagine how much this love will grow when I become a mother.
- I have a passion and enthusiasm for anything that grace puts upon me. I get such satisfaction and enjoy giving back and helping people in any way that I can. I am a social worker a few days a week and on the other days have an amazing time creating lifelong memories through photographs of children, families, and zooming in on little newborn toes.
- I give back as much as I can. I volunteered my time at a homeless shelter in Minneapolis for a world wide event called Help-Portrait.
On this one day:
76,527 Portraits taken
Here is the video of the Minneapolis location I was involved in that photographed 385 people.
- My clients tell me that the social work side of me is a strength and an asset- I have an ability to listen, reflect and be honest with my clients. I am able to get down on a child's level and be goofy, silly and genuine to help them be as comfortable as possible so I can truly capture images of who they are
- I absolutely love to laugh and will laugh at any joke– sometimes when they really aren’t funny but I still think it is completely hilarious
- I have an obsession with Haribo Gold gummy bears – really someone should stage an intervention
- Ariel is my middle name - When I was little, I used to tell people I was secretly a mermaid
- I love people 24/7 - so this is pretty much the perfect life for me, and everything that I could have asked for. Lets get together - I will help you feel comfortable in front of my lens and truly capture who you are.
- I am very very blessed.
Thanks for taking a minute to say hi and lets have some fun!